Sunday, January 18, 2009

• Some new purchases

My 20# Gamma Copolymer has been misbehaving lately and I am going through it pretty fast. I was also in the market for some more Zoom Super Flukes, some higher test Halo, and some line conditioner. I hit up one of the local tackle stores, you know, to show my support of the little guy during these hard times, and ended up getting different items.

They did not carry any Gamma line, but they did have P-Line Evolution. It's about time I gave that line a try. Halo has been relatively nice to me and Evolution is usually a little cheaper than Gamma Copolymer. I'm going to spool it on and give it a go soon. I also picked up some 15# Halo for some different applications than what I use 10# for. They didn't have the color fluke I wanted, but they had something close. They did not have KVD's Line & Lure and that left me a little disappointed. Maybe only certain retailers carry the stuff. I can't even find it at Academy and you already know I won't set foot in BPS. What they did have, though, was Vicious Fishing Line Conditioner in a 4oz bottle.

It looks like I have more stuff to review now.

No comments:

Post a Comment