Monday, March 9, 2009

• Upcoming: Season Starts, Skirts Sticking, & Guide Series Rod

I just scheduled two posts for later this week.

The first is on the official start of the fishing season here in Louisiana. Although we really never stopped, March is when everything takes off. I have a love/hate relationship with this phenomenon, so have a read when the post gets published.

The second is on my solution for dealing with spinnerbait skirt strands that stick together. Line & Lure conditioner solved this problem.

Now I'm working on my Guide Series rod post. I thought I had a text file of notes, but for some reason, I can't find it now. Got to start from scratch.

I'll also try and get out a post which takes a look at the new Big Bite Baits Dean Rojans Fighting Frog plastic lure. Neat little bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment