Wednesday, January 2, 2008

• Scenic Photos

I have a new digital camera. I am thinking about using it to take photos of nature on the lake. We've got lots of cypress, birds, plant life, and sometimes very nice sunsets off the water if you catch it at the right moment. The only thing is Blogger has a space limit of 1024MB for images and over time, photos like this could take up quite a bit of space. I might use Photobucket. Then I could use the photo slide show widget Blogger has. The pics won't be huge and would be presented more appropriately in a separate blog and not crammed in with the fishing blog. I could organize them using labels and still post them in the fishing blog to keep things simple.

Not sure where I'll go with this idea, but I'm throwing it out there since photography is pretty commonplace in the world of blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use Flickr! It's awesome. Lots of blogger folks do.

-craigt
http://krinkle.net

Michele said...

Having a digital camera is tons of fun and very rewarding. Flickr is great, I use Photobucket for downloading for all my blogger accounts... Photobucket
This one is just an example of a free service. There are many more out there.
Hopefully this will help you.
~Michele~

Rocky Mountain Retreat
Fishing Fiesta

Post a Comment