Monday, January 28, 2008

• Movin' on up

My ranking on Hitsunlimited.com has shot up into the top 50. I'm ranked number 47 at the moment. I was bouncing back and forth between the 90's and the 70's, but after my two latest posts, my hits have more than doubled. Gotta love Google searches. I don't know how much longer people will be doing searches on either of the two topics, but I know the popularity won't last forever. However, after Saturday's 185 unique visitors and Sunday's 227 unique visitors, I would have thought someone would have been tempted to comment. I had a comment on the H2O reel, but that was about it. I'm beginning to get the feeling that many of them don't even know what RSS is or how to subscribe to any feed. It's a tough group to figure out. At least I've stumbled upon one way to get them to visit in droves. Hopefully it will get me a few more repeat visitors. Is the concept of a blog too technologically involved for this kind of visitor?

No comments:

Post a Comment