Monday, August 4, 2008

• Revamped P-Line Halo Review; New Posts Coming

My P-Line Halo review was comprised of bits and pieces of my first impressions followed by sequential edits. I felt this was not the cleanest way to present things and thought perhaps that I should rewrite things with a little more continuity. I have done similar things with other reviews in the past, so this is nothing new.

I have several upcoming posts to write. I have just recently written up three posts. Two of them are not on the Upcoming Post list and the one which is should be posted shortly via Blogger's scheduled post feature. The post that should be along shortly is my Merc Motor Tip. The other two posts are on replacing a rod strap on the V-18 All-Fish and on the Lowrance X37TX blinking "-4.0°F." Both are scheduled to show up in the near future. That'll give me time to do other things and work on a few other posts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment