Sunday, May 18, 2008

• Some Posts To Look Forward To

I've already written them and published them using Blogger's new feature which allows posts to automatically get posted at the future date and time I specify. The Mepp's Aglia post is done. I've had that one on my list for a while. It was hard for me to write and I don't think I had much to offer in the end. Have a look when it comes through.

After that, I have two posts coming with a Back To Basics theme. One is on rigging the Texas rig and the other is on spooling a baitcaster. The T-rig post will also explain how to properly rig a ribbontail worm along the seam and offer a few extra tips as well. Later on this week, expect to see the moisture tip post and a post on rigging a frog. Apparently visitors to the blog have been looking for a how-to on rigging a frog and not so much a review on frogs, but they landed on my frog posts anyway.

This new feature will hopefully give me some time during the week to do other things. Keeping up every day isn't the easiest thing to do.

Tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment