Sunday, April 6, 2008

• Upcoming April & May Posts

I still won't be home for a while and that itch to fish is driving me nuts, especially after watching the amazing stringers from the Lake Falcon BASS tournament. I won't have my gear at my side to write a few future posts I have in mind. I do have a few topics I can go ahead and write before then. I'll go ahead and give you the spoiler info so you know what I'll be posting over the next couple of weeks.

A few upcoming posts are not all that interesting, but also very useful in their own way. Besides posts on lures such as the Terminator T2 spinnerbait, Arbogast Hula Popper, and Mepps Aglia, I will also add some tips that will help you out this Summer. Soon the topwater bite will be in full swing. Not all of us fish from boats, but the same topwater techniques bank fishermen use can still work when fishing from a boat. I'll mainly be talking about working a buzzbait parallel to the bank. Next I thought I'd mention that those little silicone packets that come packaged inside any number of products to prevent moisture can also be used for the same purpose in tackle boxes. I've also mentioned the speedometer fix in my Bass Tracker V18 post, but it's a common issue with the sensor that really does deserve its own post. Finally, I'll post the (length x length x girth)/1200 bass weight calculation for those who don't know it yet, although you can find that formula everywhere these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment