Friday, December 28, 2007

• Upcoming Posts 12-07

I've written up my notes for upcoming blog posts on Zoom brush hogs and the BPS neoprene gloves as well as a short list of tips. I haven't decided if the tips are going to be individual posts or all in one post. I also received an XTools weigh scale for Christmas, but seeing as how I may be going to Baltimore, MD in the near future, using it on any fish won't be happening any time soon. I also haven't spooled any of the P-Line CXX 8lb test line on my Prolite yet. That review will also have to wait. I'm also going to dig a little and find out when I won the FOL2002 software and include the date in the review as I feel it is relevant and important if the developer updates the software.

Some other topics I'm thinking about writing on include dead sticking, Quantum Hot Sauce, lure retrieval options, baitcaster maintenance, specifically minor oiling, and one way to tune a crankbait.

No comments:

Post a Comment